Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Smart Solutions to Cover Life's Expenses
As any happy homeowner knows -- moving in to a new home is just the start. Home improvement projects such as repairs, renovations, additions, and appliance upgrades go hand-in-hand with owning a home.
At NECU we can help you with these projects. You may borrow against the available equity in your home to:
- Upgrade your home with improvements, including replacing a roof, buying a new furnance or water heater,or replacing your old windows
- Remodel your kitchen or bathroom, even upgrade your old appliances
- Install that pool, spa, or entertainment center you've dreamed of
- Pay for other expenses such as your children's education, consolidating debt, and any unexpected life expense
- Sometimes having an equity line of credit for those "just in case" moments is a helpful option
Choose the option that's right for you:
We're here to help you choose the best loan program for your dreams and needs.
- Have questions? Contact one of our friendly loan officers. They are just a phone call or email away. Call us toll-free at 888.436.1847, stop by your local branch, or email us at email@example.com.
- Ready to apply? It's quick, safe, and secure. Click here to start your application.
Other recommended services include our Debt Protection program.
Help Preserve Your Standard of Living and Protect Your Family
Debt ProtectionSM** helps protect your dreams and safeguard your family from a possible financial nightmare. Debt Protection is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps relieve you from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event unexpectedly happens to you. Debt Protection will cancel or reduce the repayment of your loan debt, helping to lessen your worries – and your family’s worries- about repaying loans during a time when your income may be reduced or lost and paying other household bills becomes challenging.
Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
For more information contact one of our friendly members specialists. They are just a phone call or email away. Call us tol-free at 888.436.1847, stop by your local branch, or email us at