Low Rate, Cash Back, and NO Fees!
Northeast Credit Union’s (NECU) VISA® Platinum Card has one low rate of 10.99% APR* on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances. The more you spend, the more you get back!
With a NECU Visa Platinum credit card, you will benefit from all these great features:
- Low rates
- No balance transfer fee
- No annual fee
- 0.50% Reward on your purchases2 - receive 0.50% cash back on purchases in excess of $2,000 in a calendar year
- 15% Interest Rebate2
- ScoreCardsm Bonus Points - Also receive one ScoreCard bonus point for every dollar spent - to be redeemed for select merchandise
- Loan rate reduction - Having an active1 Northeast Credit Union Visa Credit Card qualifies you for a 0.25% loan rate reduction on many consumer loans like autos, boats, RVs and motorcycles
- Added benefits - You'll also get added benefits like Travel Accident Insurance, Visa Auto Rental Insurance, Identity Theft Insurance and 24/7 emergency card replacement and cash advances
- Serviced locally
- Around the clock fraud monitoring
Identity Theft Protection & Security Center
Consumers are at risk of identity theft every day.
At Northeast Credit Union (NECU), we want to help our members keep personal information safe and secure. We have teamed up with Benefits Plus® one of the nation’s premier membership programs to provide you with “Identity Theft Protection and Restoration” services.
To learn how to protect yourself and your money today, visit Benefits Plus®
Around the Clock Fraud Monitoring.
Northeast Credit Union services all of our credit card accounts locally. We are committed to keeping our members' best interest and security at the forefront of what we do. As part of our credit card services, we utilize Falcon fraud monitoring - a service of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Falcon monitors credit card usage 24/7 to help detect any suspicious card activity. In the event there is suspicious activity, the member is contacted about the legitimacy of any questionable activity.
You can help us strengthen our fraud monitoring procedures by keeping your contact information up-to-date. You can verify or edit your contact information by logging onto online banking to view your "Account Snapshot". If you need to make changes, select "Edit Contact Information". Or, you can call a Member Service Representative at 1-888-436-1847 to make the changes on your behalf.
Notify Us of Your Travel Plans.
Let us know where and when you’ll be traveling to help ensure that your debit or credit card isn’t flagged for unusual activity. To activate a Visa Travel Notification through online banking:
- Log on to online banking
- Select “My Account”
- Select “Visa”
- Select “Visa Travel Notification”
- Fill out the fields shown
- Select “Continue”
You can also activate a Visa Travel Notification by calling a Northeast Credit Union Member Service Representative at 1-888-436-1847.
Report a Lost or Stolen Visa Card.
If your Visa card is lost or stolen, please call Member Service immediately at 1-888-436-1847, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Help Preserve Your Standard of Living and Protect Your Family
Debt ProtectionSM3 helps protect your dreams and safeguard your family from a possible financial nightmare. Debt Protection is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps relieve you from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event unexpectedly happens to you. Debt Protection will cancel or reduce the repayment of your loan debt, helping to lessen your worries – and your family’s worries- about repaying loans during a time when your income may be reduced or lost and paying other household bills becomes challenging.
Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
For more information visit your local branch, call 888.436.1847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Products and Services to Consider
Subject to credit approval. Read all the disclosures.