The Right Plan for What You Need Right Now
As your trusted neighbor, Northeast Credit Union is here for you through all of life's stages -- during prosperous times and challenging times. A consumer loan can help you affordably finance what you want and need right now -- whether it's a well-deserved vacation getaway, emergency or routine home repairs, a major consumer purchase (like a cool new refrigerator, a wide-screen TV, mountain bikes for the family, or a lawn mower or snow blower), or a loan for a friend or family member.
NECU Consumer Loans are available quickly when an urgent need arises --
Qualified member applicants may receive their funding within 48 to 72 hours.
Let us work with you to find the best solution for your financing needs:
- No Equity Loan: Are you looking to make some home improvements, but are worried about not having enough equity in your home? Then take advantage of a No Equity Loan - a low, fixed rate unsecured loan designed for those needed home improvements in mind. No equity required, no closing costs, and loan amounts up to $30,000.
- Signature Loan: An unsecured personal loan with a fixed rate. Finance up to $10,000. Designed with your wants and needs in mind. Use it for any number of wants and needs -- a vacation, recreation purchases, emergency or unplanned expenses, even to jump-start a home business.
- Home Improvement Loans. An unsecured loan at a fixed rate for homeowners. Finance up to $20,000. Use it to make improvements and repairs, from building a garden shed or kennel for your dog, to fixing that roof or installing new windows, to painting your house, to buying appliances. Your home is not used as collateral.
- Home Heating Loans. An unsecured loan at a fixed rate for members who need help paying their heating bills. Finance up to $5,000. Don't be cold this winter, let NECU help you stay warm.
- Shared Secured Loans. A low variable-rate loan, secured by an NECU share or certificate account. Borrow up to 95% of the share or certificate balance. Make your money work for you by borrowing against your NECU savings, CD, or money market accounts while keeping your savings intact.
For current rates, an overview of the Online Membership and Account Opening Application process (for both new and existing members), or to go directly to the Member Online Application, click on the links below:
Other Products and Services to Consider
We're here to help you choose the best loan program for your wants and needs. For complete details on any of our loan options, a Loan Specialist is ready to assist you. Please call us toll-free at 888-436-1847, stop by a branch, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.