NECU's Mobile Banking lets you manage your money on the go. It's convenient, with anytime, anywhere access to your accounts.
It's easy to sign-up!
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Click on the "Options" button
3. Click on "Mobile Settings"
4. Follow set-up instructions
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Find branch & ATM locations
- Securely request information via text messaging
- Deposit checks directly from your phone
Banking with your mobile phone is safe and secure, and is backed by our commitment to online security.
Mobile Banking Options
- Mobile web: Banking designed for your mobile browser. Login to your NECU online banking account via www.necu.mobi using an Internet-enabled mobile device.
- Downloadable apps: FREE apps available for Android® and iPhone® . After you download the app to your mobile device or phone, login with the same user name and password you currently use for online banking.
- Text banking (SMS): Get your NECU account information via text message.
- Bal=All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name=Single Acct Bal
- Hist=All Accts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name=Single Acct Activity
Although Mobile Banking is provided by Northeast Credit Union free of charge, you may be charged access rates depending on your mobile carrier.