Account Information by Phone
Bank anytime and from anywhere with NECU’s Mobile Banking! Our mobile banking is FREE, convenient and secure!
We know how much you love your phone, now you can manage your accounts from the palm of your hand. Mobile Banking allows you to access your Online Banking by either an Internet-enabled mobile device, or from your iPhone® or Android® phone, simply by downloading our Mobile Banking Application ("App"), or using TextBanking.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Find branch & ATM information
- Securely request information via text messaging
- Deposit checks directly from your phone - click here for information on how to apply.
Banking with your mobile phone is safe and secure, and is backed by our commitment to online security.
Although Mobile Banking is provided by Northeast Credit Union free of charge, you may be charged access rates depending on your mobile carrier.
Automated Telephone Banking
No matter where you are, banking by phone gives you fast, easy, and confidential access to your accounts 24 hours a day. Telephone banking gives members the option to use the touch-tone keypad or go “hands free” by using the voice activated teller. With the voice activated system you can perform a variety of transactions anytime, anywhere, simply by speaking into your phone. Use your touch-tone
- Check Balances on all of your accounts
- Transfer money between your shares (savings) and checking accounts
- Make loan payments from your checking or shares (savings) accounts
- Stop payment on a check
- Check history on loans, shares and checking accounts
- Transfer funds between Northeast Credit Union accounts
- Verify what checks have cleared
- Apply for a loan
- Reorder Checks
- And more
If you would like to access telephone banking directly, dial 1.603.427.6170.
Follow these easy steps to use telephone banking to access your account information by telephone.
Note: The first time you use telephone banking, you'll be asked to enter your "Member Number", then enter the primary member's1 Social Security Number and then select a four-digit personal identification number (PIN).
- To access telephone banking from a touch-tone phone, dial 1.888.436.1847.
- From the Main Menu press "1" for "Automated Account Information."
- Enter Member number
Enter Primary Social Security number
Select Four digit PIN #
Once in the telephone banking system, press the number on your phone for...
1- Account Balance
2- Checking Information
3- Loan Information
4- Apply for a loan
5- History Inquiry
7- Withdrawals by check
8- Additional Options
9- Return to Previous Menu
For help with telephone banking, please contact a Member Service Representative at 1.888.436.1847.