Plan for the Future, Live Better Today
One thing's for certain: Life's full of change. Some days are like a walk along the beach. Others are like a New England storm that blows in fast and rattles the rafters. Most are something in between, as you work hard to make your dreams a reality.
Northeast Credit Union (NECU), Your Trusted Neighbor™, helps you plan for life events -- the ones you expect and the ones life throws at you. We offer financial solutions and educational resources to help members prepare for life's milestones (and curveballs):
- Preparing for College: Products and programs help parents finance a college education and young people learn financial responsibility.
- Graduating College: Checking, savings, direct deposit, online banking, lending/credit options and more get new grads off to a smart start in life.
- Buying a Vehicle: They carry us on the road through life -- our cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, and RVs. NECU can help you finance your next set of wheels.
- Buying a Home: Whether it's a single-family home or a condo, NECU offers tools, resources, and mortgage options to put your own home within reach.
- Starting a Family: NECU helps parents every baby-step of the way, from planning and budgeting for a growing household, to saving for college.
- Challenging Times: Savings and loan products help members get through life's rough patches, such as loss of income or unexpected medical bills.
- Divorce or Separation: When you and a spouse or partner go your separate ways, NECU provides resources that can help you sort out the finances and get on with life.
- Loss of a Loved One: Life goes on after a loved one dies. Financial management resources help surviving family members adjust to changes.
- Retirement Planning: It's never too early to start saving for retirement. Our Investment and Insurance Services1 representatives can help get that golden nest egg hatching.
Life keeps moving forward, whether you're ready or not. Learn how NECU can help you plan for tomorrow and enjoy financial peace of mind today. Then, you can get on with the journey.
Questions? Contact a Northeast Credit Union Member Service Representative today.