Health and Welfare Plans:
- Healthcare - Choice of medical coverage includes an HMO or Health Savings Account (HSA) plan for yourself, your spouse and for your dependent children.
- Dental - A comprehensive plan is offered through a leading dental provider.
- Life & AD&D Insurance - Employees are automatically provided with a standard amount of life insurance coverage under these plans. Employees may purchase additional life & AD&D insurance up to 3X their salary. Employee, spouse and dependent children life insurance plans are also available.
- Disability - Short-term and long-term plans provide income security if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care) - These accounts offer you a tax-savings benefit by allowing you to use pre-tax dollars to cover eligible health care and dependent care expenses for your family.
- Employee Assistance Program - This program offers free, confidential counseling and advice on many personal issues.
- Annual Vacation Leave - We all need time away from work to recharge and enjoy life. Based on years of service, vacation time is earned on a weekly basis, starting at 12 vacation days per year.
- Sick Leave - Regular full-time employees are credited with 12 sick days per year following 90 days of company service and can accrue up to 240 hours. This time can be used in the event you are unable to work due to illness, injury or disability.
- Wellness Benefit - This benefit pays employees 50% of the available sick time accrued over 240 hours annually. Being healthy pays in more ways than one!
- Holidays - Northeast Credit Union offers ten paid holidays per calendar year.
- Fitness Room - Onsite fitness room for employees to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Retirement Savings & Other Investments:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan; Elective Payroll Deferral - Employees are eligible to participate following 12 months of company service. Contributions can be made up to 50% of your base pay (subject to IRS limitations). Northeast Credit Union matches 50% of your contributions up to 6%.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan; Non-Elective Deferral - Once you complete 12 months of company service and work at least 1,000 hours each year, Northeast Credit Union will make a contribution equal to 8% of your compensation earned during the plan year.
- Gainsharing - Designed for employees to participate in the success of Northeast Credit Union, a gainsharing program is available based on meeting certain company and personal targets and goals.
- Educational Reimbursement & Loan Program - Following 90 days of company service, employees enrolled in an approved work-related or degree program are reimbursed for certain educational expenses, based on years of service and grade criteria. An educational loan program is also available.
- Volunteerism - Northeast Credit Union supports your community service activity by paying up to 8 hours per calendar year for volunteerism.
- And More - Employee activities, free selected beverages for employees, suggestion and recognition programs, raffles, discounts on Northeast Credit Union services and exciting company celebrations and events.