Payroll & Merchant Services
Northeast Credit Union understands the business side of your business. Employees need to get paid, taxes need to get filed, credit card payments need to get processed, and websites and eCommerce sites need to function without glitches. It's all in a day's work for you. That's why we've partnered with some of the best Payroll and Merchant Services companies around, to help you run a smooth operation.
Knowing that NECU and our trusted partners are on your side gives you peace-of-mind, so you can concentrate on growing your business and achieving your vision.
||Contact Us for More Information
Northeast Credit Union has teamed up with ADP to provide the most inclusive and comprehensive group of services to assist you with payroll processing. Let the experts at ADP recommend a solution that's right for your business.
- Time Clock Solutions
- Background Checks
- Workers Compensation
- Check Signing/Stuffing
- Electronic Tax Deposits
- Tax Filing and Compliance
- Full Service Direct Deposit
- New Hire Reporting
- W2 and 1099 Processing
- Quarterly (941) and
- Year-end (940) Filings
Accept Credit Cards for Your Business
Northeast Credit Union has partnered with PowerPay to provide credit card processing and electronic payment services for our business members.
PowerPay enables businesses of all types and sizes to accept:
· Major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, American Express
· Debit cards with either signature or PIN based approval processes
· Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) for direct payment cards issued
by federal or state governments
· Purchasing cards for corporate or government organizations
· Gift cards that replace cumbersome paper-based gift certificates
· Wireless processing solutions for on-the-road merchants
All of these services are provided with:
· No application fees
· No set up fees
· No early termination fees
· 24/7 technical support
· Dedicated account representative
Get Started Today!
To learn more about accepting credit cards for your business, contact your Northeast Credit Union representative.
Other Products and Services For Consideration